- Must be detail oriented
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area
- Demonstrate a good work ethic based on principles of honesty
- Work in a safe manner and follow all safety policies while
performing job duties
- May perform other duties or work on different projects as needed
- High school senior with plans to graduate in Spring 2022
- Willingness to learn and try new projects
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physically demanding tasks
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation to and from work, including job sites
- Hand tools needed; other resources provided
Graduating from high school this spring, Cayden joined our team as a co-op in January. Since we can’t clone him, we’re looking for people like Cayden who are dedicated to doing their best and possess a desire to learn.
Why Mansion Hill Custom Floors?
Each of our hardwood flooring projects is customized – meaning that the flooring
products, lengths and widths, and stains vary from job to job.
Because we offer our clients limitless possibilities, you’ll gain experiences that you won’t
gain at other flooring companies that only offer products off the shelf. We even create floors
What sets us apart
Mansion Hill Custom Floors specializes in wood flooring and wood wall treatments. We collaborate with clients to deliver the products that fit their design needs, provide the durability required for each project, and create wood shapes and colors that make them step back, and say, “Wow!”
Our products ring true to our company’s motto: “If you can imagine it, we can create it.”
This summer marks our 10th anniversary. We offer our creative and talented team of craftsmen an array of benefits – including insurance, 401(k) match and ongoing education.