Mansion Hill Custom Floors is looking for an experienced Scheduling Manager to join our growing team. The Scheduling Manager ensures the company has the resources to complete clients’ sand and finish projects and flooring installations with the highest quality and on deadline.
Our ideal candidate brings construction experience and is detail-conscientious, customer-focused and self-directed. The individual knows how to motivate employees and sub-contractors and ensure customers receive exemplary service.
- Takes personal responsibility and pride in the quality and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight.
- Communicates frequently with sales team to understand the scope of work for each project and what people resources are required.
- Contacts homeowners and contractors to schedule mutually agreeable times for crews to finish and install hardwood floors, and keeps them abreast of any scheduling changes.
- Adheres to production timelines and deadlines for each project
- Visits sites throughout project to ensure environments are ready before jobs begin and meet quality standards
- Assigns employees and subcontractors to jobs daily, ensuring each project has the appropriate number of finishers and installers and adjusts staffing accordingly
- Ensures invoices are sent upon project completion
- Other duties as assigned
- Three years in construction industry; experience finishing and/or installing hardwood floors preferred
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ability to makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks. Considers different options when facing challenges; knows when to make decisions by himself/herself and when to share the options with leadership.
- Attention to detail required
- Service oriented
- Ability to work in a changing environment and maintain professionalism
- Ability to communicate effectively (spoken and written)
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) plan match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Regular training
What sets us apart
Mansion Hill Custom Floors specializes in wood flooring and wood wall treatments. We collaborate with clients to deliver the products that fit their design needs, provide the durability required for each project, and create wood shapes and colors that make them step back, and say, “Wow!”
Our products ring true to our company’s motto: “If you can imagine it, we can create it.”
This summer marks Mansion Hill’s 10th anniversary. We offer our creative and talented team of craftsmen an array of benefits – including insurance, 401(k) match and ongoing education.