Certified by the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA), we offer courses virtually each month.
The final free CEU of 2020 takes place Dec. 15 at 12 p.m. ET and focuses on Wood Flooring Trends Wide & Long Planks.
All of our CEUs are accredited for AIA and IDCEC members, many of which are HSW credits!
Free CEU programming for groups: We also teach courses onsite upon request for groups or firms that have five or more people attending the program. You can select from one of 14 CEU programs.
Wood Flooring Trends; Wide & Long Planks
Tuesday, Dec. 15, at 12 p.m. ET
Approved for AIA general and HSW hours, and IDCEC general hours
We’ll explore the trends toward wide and long plank wood flooring and the variables that should be considered
when specifying it for your client projects.
You’ll be able to:
- Explain the differences among strip, plank and parquet.
- Understand how wide and long plank wood will perform.
- Describe the differences between solid and engineered wood floors.
- Recommend maintenance procedures.
- Identify availability and limitations.
- Discuss how saw can minimize performance issues.